Deus Ex Mankind Divided Review
Deus Ex Mankind Divided Review
The year is 2029, and mechanically augmented humans have now been deemed outcasts, living a life of complete and total segregation from the rest of society. Now an experienced covert operative, Adam Jensen is forced to operate in a world that has grown to despise his kind. Armed with a new arsenal of state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations, he must choose the right approach, along with who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy.
EXTRA DIGITAL CONTENT:
- All content will be automatically downloaded to your hard drive upon installing the game.
- The extra in-game mission “Desperate Measures” and the Covert Agent Pack will be immediately accessible upon booting the game.
- Your Digital OST Sampler, Novella, Art Book and Comic Book can be found by navigating to the folder using Windows Explorer. The files will be located here: \Steam\steamapps\common\Deus Ex Mankind Divided\Extras.
MKD is a great addition to the Deus Ex Series, lot of people been critiquing micro-transactions, but in the end of the day you don’t need any since augmentations and items carry over NewGame+ of course i did buy season pass too. You don’t need to buy microtransactions so i don’t think they are there to kill gameplay experience or anything – you get plenty of just by playing or even from Deus Ex Go
The Energy/Health systems are slightly revamped from HR but they are mostly the same, but now you have much more augmentations, which are more offense orientated, lot of the old ones still exist in the game like gas/electricity resistance etc.
The Ingame Credit Currency actually means something now, in HR money was useless and only thing you used it in was the praxis kits from vendors, Money plays more into eco system in MKD. Also introducing new crafting system that lets you build typhoon, nano ammo that or mine templates to keep supplying your inventory, you can collect these parts from various maps or buy them via vendor (Or if you bought DLC, you will get augment that lets you break weapons for parts, this shouldve been added to main game and i can see why people would be mad, however you still get more than enough parts in this game without this augment anyways). Parts can be also used to upgrade weapons damage and other stats.
- Over +30h of gameplay in main/side missions, without including breach minigame
- Offers variety in different builds, you go lethal or non-lethal – or perhaps even something between
- Multiple different endings where decisions actually matter.
- Offers lot of reasons to play the game again on NewGame+
- Inventory & currency have been much improved from HR and Crafting is really nice addition as well
- Exotic locations and great level design, with lot of hidden rooms, computers and easter eggs to find
- What comes to the PC port itself, it runs pretty well sometimes the loading screens can be a tad long, but take a beer from fridge or something meanwhile it loads.
- Much less actual weapons compared to HR, no Lazer weapons :/ (More realistic stuff, however much more augments that are offensive so +/-
- Story doesn’t give 100% proper conclusion, you kinda feel left out, however with upcoming 2 missions that may change, then again you shouldn’t buy DLC to get full story experience. Maybe wait for directors cut.
If you are interested buying it you may consider getting it cheaper from G2A using my code “SUGI” to get 3% discount https://www.g2a.com/r/sugoiprice